Create and WIN!
🥇1st place prize – $20 Amazon.com Gift Card Code
🥈2nd place prize – $10 Amazon.com Gift Card Code
🥉3rd place prize – $5 Amazon.com Gift Card Code
Entries into this round of this contest end November 1st!
Read the rules below, and create your clips!!
Tanandra’s Twitch Clip Contest Rules
- All clips are property of Tanandra, Tanandra.com and Twitch.tv where applicable.
- Winners are determined at the discretion of Tanandra and all decisions are final. These are subjective things being judged. I get to pick who wins.
- Any and all clips may be submitted as content on TikTok, Youtube or other platforms by Tanandra. They may be used as the contest is running.
- Disqualifications for failure to adhere to the rules is at Tanandra’s discretion.
- Any and all other considerations are again, at Tanandra’s discretion. Basically, if you don’t trust me, then.. don’t participate.
- There is no compensation promised or even alluded to. This is not contract work, and I will not pay you. You are submitting Twitch Clips of your own free will.
- You need to be following me on Twitter and be open to receiving a DM so I can communicate with you and if you win, present your winnings to you.
How to Enter the Contest
- Make a clip on Twitch of Tanandra’s stream. THATS IT!!
How to WIN the Contest
I am looking for funny, catchy or viral content that will make people laugh. I’ll be posting good ones on TikTok or Youtube or other locations and I will be giving you credit such as “Clipped by:” or “Edited by:”
To win, your submission will need to be:
- Edited for length. Shorter is better. I won’t wait 30 seconds for the punchline.
- Have a title other than my stream title. Put some thought into it.
- Not require a whole lot of context to get. In-jokes are fine but they won’t win.
- NOT BE A CLIP OF ME BEING BARRAGED BY AN AIRSTRIKE. There’s enough clips of this. Seriously. Stop. XD It’s funny on-stream. It’s not funny when I have 100 clips of it.
- The clip needs to be of me, on my stream. I won’t look elsewhere.
- Feel free to comb the VoDs for source material if you wish; it doesn’t *have* to be clipped live to count.